|Main Library 3rd Floor, Room 300D|
email@example.com | 843-792-6477
Brooke Fox joined the MUSC Libraries faculty in 2007 as the MUSC University Archivist. As University Archivist, Brooke enables and facilitates the development and use of the MUSC Archives. She is responsible for collection development, reference, collections processing, publicity and outreach. Prior to her arrival, Brooke worked at the Office of NIH History and Stetten Museum at the National Institutes of Health. She has been a Certified Archivist since 2000.
- M.S. Library and Information Science, Simmons College, Boston (1998)
- B.A. Philosophy, Salisbury University, Salisbury, Maryland (1996)
- Susan Dick Hoffius and E. Brooke Fox. Medical University of South Carolina. Mount Pleasant, SC: Arcadia Pub., 2011.
- Jennifer M. Welch, MLIS; Susan D. Hoffius, MS; E. Brooke Fox, MS. "Archives, accessibility, and advocacy: a case study of strategies for creating and maintaining relevance.". Journal of the Medical Library Association. 2011 Jan; 99 (1): 57-60.
- "Out of Obscurity: Celebrating Obscura Day at the Waring Historical Library." South Carolina Archival Association Fall Meeting, Columbia, South Carolina, November 17, 2015.
- "Archives & Natural Disasters: Documenting MUSC's Response to Hurricane Hugo." South Carolina Archival Association Annual Meeting, Newberry, South Carolina,
October 10, 2014.
Selected Recognition and Awards
- Archivist of the Year, South Carolina Archival Association, 2012
- Program Innovation Award, Waring Historical Library (Team Award), South Carolina Archival Association, 2011