- National Guideline Clearinghouse
(Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- The mission of NGC is to provide healthcare professionals with evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in order to further their dissemination, implementation, and use.
- AHRQ Clinical Practice Guidelines
- HSTAT - Health Services Technology Assessment Texts
- HSTAT (Health Services Technology Assessment Texts) is a searchable collection of large, full-text clinical practice guidelines, technology assessments and health information. It's audience includes health care providers, health service researches, policy makers, payers, consumers and the information professionals who serve these groups
- Clinical Alerts
(U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- Provides links to NIH-funded clinical trials from 1991 to current.
- ACP Journal Club
(American College of Physicians)
- Use the latest evidence-based literature from the American College of Physicians and American Society of Internal Medicine.
- Canadian Medical Association
- The clinical practice guidelines featured on this site were produced or endorsed by a Canadian national, provincial or erritorial medical or health organization, professional society, government agency or expert panel.
- CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service
- This site lists international clinical trials, NIH studies, new FDA approvals, research headlines and other useful information.
- Cochrane Library
- Covers the effects of interventions in health care and evidence based medicine. Mostly full text. Provided by the MUSC Library.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association) Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guidelines
(American Dietetics Association)
- The ADA provides information on evidence-based dietetics practice. The guidelines are a synthesis of the best, most relevant nutritional research on important dietetic practice questions. Guidelines are free; toolkit and library access requires a subscription.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network Guidelines