- The PubMed service provides access to over 12 million MEDLINE citations and additional life sciences journals. The topic areas include medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences. Covers 1948-present
- PubMed Clinical Queries
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text (PASCAL)
- Covers nursing and allied health in with full text for more than 620 journals and 218 books/monographs. Also covers Pre-CINAHL. Provided by the MUSC Library in partnership with PASCAL, via EBSCO.
(University of Queensland)
- OTseeker is a database that contains abstracts of systematic reviews and randomised controlled trials relevant to occupational therapy.
- PEDro (Physiotherapy Evidence Database)
- Provides references and abstracts to randomised clinical trials, systematic reviews and evidence based clinical practice guidelines in physical therapy.
- MEDLINE (OVID)
- MEDLINE contains references to articles in the health science and biomedical journals published world-wide. Topics include clinical and experimental medicine, basic sciences as related to medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacology, psychiatry, public health and veterinary medicine. Biological and physical sciences, humanities and information science as related to medicine and health care are also included.