- Cochrane Library
- Covers the effects of interventions in health care and evidence based medicine. Mostly full text. Provided by the MUSC Library.
- ACP Journal Club
- Evidence Updates (BMJ)
- Bandolier is an evidence-based resource, created and maintained by Oxford University scientists and physicians. It summarizes high-level evidence such as systematic reviews and meta analysis, and categorized them by subject for ease of access. Also contains an EBM Glossary.
- TRIP Database
- The Trip Database acts as a meta search engine, searching for specific topics in Evidence-Based Medicine synopses such as Bandolier, BestBETS, Cochrane P.E.A.R.L.S., Occupational Therapy CATs, and AFP Evidence.
- BestBETS: Best Evidence Topics Database
(Emergency Department, Manchester Royal Infirmary)
- Browsable database of critically appraised topics
- PEDro (Physiotherapy Evidence Database)
- Provides references and abstracts to randomised clinical trials, systematic reviews and evidence based clinical practice guidelines in physical therapy.
(University of Queensland)
- OTseeker is a database that contains abstracts of systematic reviews and randomised controlled trials relevant to occupational therapy.
- Campbell Collaboration
- The Campbell Collaboration (C2) helps people make well-informed decisions by preparing, maintaining and disseminating systematic reviews in education, crime and justice, social welfare and international development. The Campbell Collaboration is an international research network that produces systematic reviews of the effects of social interventions.