- Cochrane Library
- Covers the effects of interventions in health care and evidence based medicine. Mostly full text. Provided by the MUSC Library.
- ACP Journal Club
- Evidence Updates (BMJ)
- Bandolier is an evidence-based resource, created and maintained by Oxford University scientists and physicians. It summarizes high-level evidence such as systematic reviews and meta analysis, and categorized them by subject for ease of access. Also contains an EBM Glossary.
- TRIP Database
- The Trip Database acts as a meta search engine, searching for specific topics in Evidence-Based Medicine synopses such as Bandolier, BestBETS, Cochrane P.E.A.R.L.S., Occupational Therapy CATs, and AFP Evidence.
- BestBETS: Best Evidence Topics Database
(Emergency Department, Manchester Royal Infirmary)
- Browsable database of critically appraised topics
- PEDro (Physiotherapy Evidence Database)
- Provides references and abstracts to randomised clinical trials, systematic reviews and evidence based clinical practice guidelines in physical therapy.
(University of Queensland)
- OTseeker is a database that contains abstracts of systematic reviews and randomised controlled trials relevant to occupational therapy.
- The Campbell Collaboration