All MUSC Library eJournals
- eJournals @ MUSC Library
- A searchable list of all online journals made available from the MUSC Library. Searchable by title or subject and browsable from an alphabetical list.
Full Text Journals Suites
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Journals
- Covers chemistry in 30 journals published by the American Chemical Society. Full text. Provided by the MUSC Library.
- BioMed Central Journals A-Z
- This collection provides open access to all research articles published in these journals. Other types of content require a subscription to the title.
- JSTOR Backfiles
- The Archives Collections are multi-disciplinary and discipline-specific collections that include complete runs of journals. These collections span across more than 50 disciplines of academic content.
- MUSC Journals @ OVID
- 246 journals available in electronic full-text, including titles such as Circulation, Circulation Research, Stroke, Hypertension, Academic Medicine, Diagnostic Molecular Pathology, American Journal of Dermatopathology, Topics in Language Disorders, Shock, Menopause, and Journal of Hospice and Palliative Care.
- Includes the following journals.
Nature Cell Biology
Nature Structural Molecular Biology
Nature Reviews Cancer
Nature Reviews Drug Discovery
Nature Reviews Genetics
Nature Reviews Immunology
Nature Reviews Microbiology
Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology
Nature Reviews Neuroscience
- ScienceDirect provides a full-text database of more than 1000 scientific, technical & medical peer-reviewed journals. Fields covered include agricultural and biological sciences; arts and humanities; biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology; business, management and accounting; chemical engineering; chemistry; civil engineering; decision science; earth and planetary sciences; economics, econometrics and finance; energy and power; engineering and technology; environmental science; immunology and microbiology; materials science; mathematics; medicine; neuroscience; pharmacology, toxicology and pharmaceutics; physics and astronomy; psychology; and social science.
- Wiley InterScience Journals Collection
- More than 300 titles, including more than 250 new journals, are now available via the Wiley InterScience Journals Collections. Many of these titles are central to our mission of research, education and patient care, e.g., Aggressive Behavior, Archiv der Pharmazie, Child Abuse Review, Drug Development Research, Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis, Human Brain Mapping, Applied Biomaterials, Journal of Clinical Ultrasound, Journal of Neurobiology, Neuroscience Research Communications, New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising, New Directions for Teaching and Learning, and Synapse. Acquisition of these journals was made possible by the MUSC Library’s participation in the newly formed Carolina Consortium.
Free Full Text Journals
- This site provides links to almost 1000 free medical journals. Some titles are free only after 1, 2 or 3 years.
- Scientific Electronic Library Online
- An electronic virtual library covering a selected collection of journals. Emphasis is on Latin American and Caribbean journals.
General Article Indexes which provide access to some full text articles
- EBSCOhost Electronic Journal Service
- Covers most academic disciplines including medicine, science, social sciences, and technology. Citations and abstracts with some full text. Provided by the MUSC Library in partnership with PASCAL.