- Census 2000 Gateway
- This page presents data, facts and reports from the latest US Census
- Congressional Research Service Reports (US)
- American taxpayers spend over $112 million a year to fund the Congressional Research Service, a \"think tank\" that provides reports to members of Congress on a variety of topics relevant to current political events. CRS Reports do not become public until a member of Congress releases the report. Open CRS is a centralized utility that brings together these reports.
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Register
- This is a record of U.S. federal government activity. It provides a uniform reporting mechanism for making the regulations and legal notices issued by Federal agencies and the President available to the public.
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- FirstGov: The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal
- U.S. government web portal that indexes over 40 million web pages from federal, local, and tribal governments, as well as those of other nations. Includes a Spanish-language portal, FirstGov en Espaņol.
- GPO Access
- # from the Government Printing Office offers access to many Executive and Congressional publications including the U. S. Budget, U. S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register, Government Manual, House and Senate Bills and Reports, ...
- Library of Congress
- National Agricultural Library
- NTIS: National Technical Information Service
- Covers U.S. government-sponsored scientific, technical, engineering, and related business information from 1964 to the present. Citations and abstracts only. Provided by the MUSC Library via the National Technical Information Service, Department of Commerce.
- Patents from the United States Patent & Trademark Office
- The database includes information about all US patents (including utility, design, reissue, plant patents and SIR documents) from the first patent issued in 1790 to the most recent issue week.
- Rural Development, USDA
- Covers science information found in U.S. government databases and websites. Provided by the MUSC Library and the United States Government.
- State and Local Government Information
- Links to a variety of resources related to state governments in the United States.
- THOMAS: In the spirit of Thomas Jefferson, legislative information from the Library of Congress
(Library of Congress)
- U. S. Copyright Office
- U. S. Department of Agriculture
- U. S. House of Representatives
- U. S. Senate
- U. S. White House
- U.S. Census Bureau
(U.S. Census Bureau)