- National Guideline Clearinghouse
(Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- The mission of NGC is to provide healthcare professionals with evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in order to further their dissemination, implementation, and use.
(U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- Covers federally and privately supported clinical research in human subjects.
- The Rational Clinical Examination Series: evidence-based clinical diagnosis
- MUSC HIPAA Online Training
- Anyone at MUSC who works with protected health information must complete this training. This includes all Medical University Hospital Authority (MUHA) and University Medical Associates (UMA) employees. This training module consists of approximately 60 slides and a short registration form.
- Mobile Device Apps and Websites
- A guide to mobile device apps and websites for healthcare students and clinicians. Includes mobile device reviews, as well as mobile apps and mobile-friendly websites for clinical info, drug info, consumer health, calculators, emergency/disaster/hazardous, productivity, study aids, and journal articles.
- Hands on Health - South Carolina
- Covers consumer health issues of interest to South Carolinians. Mostly full text. Provided by the MUSC Library in partnership with the Duke Endowment.
- Global Library of Women's Medicine
- This is a FREE resource designed to support the medical profession in their care of women – made possible by over 750 expert clinicians who are generously providing their contributions without any remuneration and by the publishers who have paid personally for the creation of this site in the memory of their daughter, Abigail. It has full recent eBooks, chapters and article about women\'s health.