- Lexicomp Online
- Lexi-Comp covers point-of-care drug information, including drug interactions and drug identification. Full text. Provided by the MUSC Library.
- MedlinePlus: Herbs and Supplements
- from MEDLINE Plus,consists of MedMasterô from the American Society of Health-system Pharmacists and a subset of the Natural Standard Herbs and Supplements.
- Electronic Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Evaluations
- Orange Book identifies drugs on the market that have been approved on the basis of safety and efficacy requirements instituted in 1962. Although the bioequivalence ratings are not binding under generic substitution laws, its primary purpose is to provide information to states regarding generic drugs as acceptable as candidates for substitution formularies.
- Drug Identifier from MUSCHealth
(MUSC Drug Information)
- Allows one to search for drugs by a specific color, shape, and/or marking. A picture of drugs meeting the criteria are displayed.
- Covers drugs to which breastfeeding mothers may be exposed. Full text. Available from the National Library of Medicine via TOXNET.
- RxList, the internet drug index
- Martindale's Virtual Pharmacy, Pharmacology & Toxicology Center
- Lexicomp Online for Dentistry
- Lexi-Comp Online for Dentistry is a point-of-care drug information resource that provides comprehensive drug information, 13 full text dental books and oral surgery videos.