- DynaMed is a clinical information resource, created for use at point of care. The articles cover information about the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis for conditions and diseases, and are evidence based, with references to the evidence sited.
- UpToDate is a comprehensive clinical information resource now available for MUSC physicians through the MUSC Library. The topic reviews are written exclusively for UpToDate by physicians for physicians - nearly 3,000 physicians serve as authors. The content is comprehensive yet concise and fully referenced.
- Cochrane Library
- Covers the effects of interventions in health care and evidence based medicine. Mostly full text. Provided by the MUSC Library.
- Procedures Consult
(MUSC Library subscription; ClinicalKey, Elsevier)
- Procedures Consult gives information to help prepare for, perform and follow up on common clinical procedures. It contains text instructions, illustrations, and videos for these procedures.
- Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination
- Provides more than 8 hours of head-to-toe and system based physical examination techniques. Also contains 10 OSCE clinical skills videos.
- Covers clinical medicine. Full text.