- GPO Access
- # from the Government Printing Office offers access to many Executive and Congressional publications including the U. S. Budget, U. S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register, Government Manual, House and Senate Bills and Reports, ...
- NTIS: National Technical Information Service
- Covers U.S. government-sponsored scientific, technical, engineering, and related business information from 1964 to the present. Citations and abstracts only. Provided by the MUSC Library via the National Technical Information Service, Department of Commerce.
- Covers science information found in U.S. government databases and websites. Provided by the MUSC Library and the United States Government.
- Westlaw Campus Research
- Covers law and business. Some full text, some citations and abstracts. Provided by the MUSC Forensic Psychiatry Department and the MUSC Library.