- # SC Sea Grant Consortium
- Canary Database
(Yale Occupational and Environmental Medicine Program)
- Covers the use of animals as sentinels of human health hazards from 1966-present. Citations and abstracts only
- Capitol Reports / ENVIRONMENTAL NEWS LINK
- Department of Biostatistics, Bioinformatics & Epidemiology
- Department of Natural Resources
- Empowerment Zones and Enterprise Communities
- including the Charleston Neck Area project.
- * integrates environmental information from over 16 federal agencies.
- Enviro-Health Links
(National Library of Medicine)
- Provides links to Internet resources on toxicology and environmental health issues of recent special interest.
- A national information system that provides an integrated single point of access to data extracted from several major databases at the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Environmental Health Information
- Factsheets and Booklets. Sponsored by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- Environmental News Network
- an environmental news service
- Environmental Organization WebDirectory
- EPA National Library Network
- The IRC provides a range of professional services to help you find the information you need to get your job done.
- Grice Marine Biological Laboratory
- at Fort Johnson
- Master of Science in Environmental Studies
(College of Charleston)
- Risk World
- Covers science information found in U.S. government databases and websites. Provided by the MUSC Library and the United States Government.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Biosciences