- Medical Education Resources Related Topic: Education, Teaching, and Publication
- Nursing Education
- Dental Education
- Pharmacy Education
- Other Health Professions Education
- Basic Sciences Education
- Meetings, Conferences, and Continuing Education Links
- Publication, Documentation, and Plagiarism
- Copyright Related Topic: Publication, Documentation, and Plagiarism
- Patient Educator Resources
- Mobile Device Apps and Websites
- Tutorials on EndNote software and journal abbreviation downloadable files for medicine and the biosciences.
- Teaching Resource Portals
- Buros Institute of Mental Measurements
(Buros Center for Testing)
- Assists in locating psychological tests and links to test reviews. Provides an online index to Buros Mental Measurements Yearbooks
(The Thomson Corporation)
- Provides information about colleges and universities, other educational programs including secondary schools, testing services and financial aid.
- This is an online directory of graduate schools arranged by subject and by geography.
- Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
(The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching)
- Groups American colleges and universities according to their missions. The aim of this classification is to cluster institutions with similar programs and purposes.
- National Library of Education
(National Library of Education)
- The federal government's main resource for education information
- South Carolina, Selected State Resources
(U.S. Department of Education)
- Provides statistics and other information about South Carolina education.
- Colleges and Universities in the Yahoo! Directory
- Yahoo! Distance learning