- National Institute of Dental Research
- Information on funding opportunities and current research initiatives. Features an impressive list of Internet resources for further exploration.
- Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program
- Places applicants into first year residency training positions in dentistry in the United States. Program types currently participating in the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program include: Advanced Education in General Dentistry; General Practice Residency; Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; Orthodontics; Pediatric Dentistry; Prosthodontics.
- CDC's Oral Health Program
- Provides information on the CDC's efforts to promote oral health. Includes links to relevant articles in MMWR.
- Crest's Dental ResourceNet
- This site, sponsored by Proctor and Gamble, makers of Crest toothpaste, features information for Dentists. Registration is required for access. Crest also maintains a site aimed at dental patients.
- Virtual Dental Center
- DDS/DMD Programs
(American Dental Association)
- The link above requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to view or download this article, get Acrobat Reader here.
- Dental Cosmos
- The journal Dental Cosmos was the first enduring national journal for the American dental profession, and one of the most significant in the early history of American dentistry.
Covers the history of dentistry from 1859-1936.