- Career Information and Job Seeking Tools.
- Chemfinder Searching
- A Searchable Index of Chemicals with Physical Data displayed.
- ChemSpider is a free chemical structure database providing fast text and structure search access to over 26 million structures from hundreds of data sources. Search by Systematic names, Synonyms, Trade names or Database identifiers. Create structure-based queries, Draw structures in the web page, Use structure files from your computer. Retrieve literature references, physical properties,interactive spectra, chemical suppliers.
- NIST Chemistry WebBook
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Database.
- Material Safety Data Sheets - MSDS-Search National Repository
- "The First Place to Look for an MSDS"
- Conference Listings in the Biochemical Sciences
- Biochemistry in the Yahoo! Directory
- Indiana University Resources in Biochemistry
- Springer Protocols (Index/Table of Contents only)
- A database of reproducible protocols in cell biology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, molecular medicine, neuroscience, protein science, pharmacology, cancer research, infectious diseases, biochemistry, imaging and biotechnology. This is an index to the protocols, with links to the free ones. Others can be requested via