- This site includes over 2000 images searchable by category, diagnosis, and body site.
- Dermatology & Rheumatology: On-line ATLAS
- Images of dermatologic manifestations of rheumatic diseases
(Dept. of Clinical Social Medicine at the University of Heidleberg.)
- This is the dermatology information service of the Dept. of Clinical Social Medicine at the University of Heidleberg. It includes a large collection of images as well as other resources. Image captions are in English; other elements are in German.
- Electronic Textbook of Dermatology
(Internet Dermatology Society)
- This site, developed by the Internet Dermatology Society, provides information about treatments and techniques for the trained dermalogist.
- eMedicine Dermatology
- Provides access to thousands of physician authored, peer-reviewed, disease specific review articles. Login to emedicine and select the dermatology section.
- Fast Stats: Dermatologic Conditions
(Centers for Disease Control)
- Provides brief statistics about dermatologic conditions from the Centers for Disease Control
- Skin Cancer Resources Directory
- This site provides links to a variety of resources related to skin cancer.
- Skin Disease Finder
(American Academy of Dermatology)
- This Web site provides patients with up-to-date information on the treatment and management of disorders of the skin, hair and nails. Produced by the American Academy of Dermatology, it includes sections on psoriasis, acne, eczema, melanoma, actinic keratosis and aging skin.