- Hands on Health - South Carolina
- Covers consumer health issues of interest to South Carolinians. Mostly full text. Provided by the MUSC Library in partnership with the Duke Endowment.
- MEDLINEplus includes information on health topics: conditions, diseases, wellness plus a medical encyclopedia. Drug information about generic and brand name drugs is available. Dictionaries provide spellings and definitions of medical terms. Directories supply locations and credentials of doctors, dentists and hospitals. Other resources provide access to organizations, consumer health libraries, international sites, publications, MEDLINE and more. Current health news is featured as well as links to clinical trials.
- Pill identifier from MedScape
- Medscape\'s Pill Identifier helps you to ID generic and brand name prescription drugs, OTCs, and supplements. Search from over 10,000 tablets and capsules by imprint, color, shape, form, and scoring.
Once a medication is selected, you will be able to: verify drug name, strength, and detailed pill characteristics, access drug dosing, interactions, adverse effects, and warnings.
- Patient Information from UpToDate
- UpToDate a leading provider of health information to health professionals, provides free patient information on thousands of medical conditions.