- Electric Learning Resources: Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine Teaching File
- This site provides nuclear medicine teaching cases.
- Nuclear Medicine Teaching File
- This site from the Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine provides a collection of cases. They are presented both with a diagnosis and without.
- Radiology: AuntMinnie.com
(Editorial Board of 22 MDs)
- AuntMinnie.com provides the first comprehensive community Internet site for radiologists and related professionals in the medical imaging industry.
It is a forum for radiologists, business managers, technologists, members of organized medicine, and industry to meet, transact, research, and collaborate on topics within the field of radiology. AuntMinnie also features the latest news and information about medical imaging.
- Brief Guide to Nuclear Medicine for the Physician
- Designed for physicians requesting nuclear medicine services at the University of Illinois Hospital, this site is a guide to nuclear medicine procedures. It describes the most commonly available tests.