- CHORUS (Collaborative Hypertext of Radiology) is a quick reference hypertext for physicians and medical students containing more than 1,100 documents.
- CORE (Case-based Online Radiology Education) is iInTIME's virtual patient program for medical students studying radiology. If you are not registered through iIn Time, register as an institutional subscriber. You must use your MUSC email address to register. CORE is made available through the MUSC College of Medicine.
(Institute of Radiology, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg Germany)
- This web-based program presents radiological cases and questions. It provides assesement and training in radiology. Requires registration.
- Meetings and Events
(Radiological Society of North American)
- Radiology meetings and conferences around the world.
- MICAD - Molecular Imaging and Contrast Agent Database
- Radiology: AuntMinnie.com
(Editorial Board of 22 MDs)
- AuntMinnie.com provides the first comprehensive community Internet site for radiologists and related professionals in the medical imaging industry.
It is a forum for radiologists, business managers, technologists, members of organized medicine, and industry to meet, transact, research, and collaborate on topics within the field of radiology. AuntMinnie also features the latest news and information about medical imaging.
- X-Ray Risks
- X-RayRisk.com is an educational website that focuses on estimating the risk of cancer from medical imaging. One of the site’s main features is a web based calculator that allows users to track their imaging history and estimate their personal risk.