- AHRQ Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Current Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2013
(AccessMedicine, Esherick JS, Clark DS, Slater ED.)
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network Guidelines
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
(Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- The mission of NGC is to provide healthcare professionals with evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in order to further their dissemination, implementation, and use.
- PDQ®-NCI's Comprehensive Cancer Database
- PDQ (Physician Data Query), the National Cancer Institute's comprehensive cancer database, contains peer-reviewed summaries on treatment, screening, prevention and supportive care; a registry of approximately 1,800 open and 12,000 closed clinical trials from around the world; and a directory of individuals providing cancer genetics information. Consists of 3 sections: PDQ Cancer Information Summaries, PDQ Clinical Trials Database and the Cancer Genetics Services Directory. The Information Summaries include treatment summaries, complementary and alternative medicine summaries, screening/detection summaries, prevention summaries, genetics summaries, and supportive care summaries. The Clinical Trials Database includes descriptions of open/active trials as well as closed trials.