(U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- Covers federally and privately supported clinical research in human subjects.
- CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service
- This site provides a subject list of clinical trials actively recruiting patients.
- PDQ®-NCI's Comprehensive Cancer Database
- PDQ (Physician Data Query), the National Cancer Institute's comprehensive cancer database, contains peer-reviewed summaries on treatment, screening, prevention and supportive care; a registry of approximately 1,800 open and 12,000 closed clinical trials from around the world; and a directory of individuals providing cancer genetics information. Consists of 3 sections: PDQ Cancer Information Summaries, PDQ Clinical Trials Database and the Cancer Genetics Services Directory. The Information Summaries include treatment summaries, complementary and alternative medicine summaries, screening/detection summaries, prevention summaries, genetics summaries, and supportive care summaries. The Clinical Trials Database includes descriptions of open/active trials as well as closed trials.