- MEDLINE (OVID)
- MEDLINE contains references to articles in the health science and biomedical journals published world-wide. Topics include clinical and experimental medicine, basic sciences as related to medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacology, psychiatry, public health and veterinary medicine. Biological and physical sciences, humanities and information science as related to medicine and health care are also included.
- OLDMEDLINE contains citations to articles from biomedical journals covering the fields of medicine, preclinical sciences and allied health sciences during the period 1948 through 1965. Subject searching is available via key words and text phrases. This file is also available as a subset of PubMed.
- OMIM (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man)
- OMIM is a database of human genes and genetic disorders which contains textual information, pictures, reference information, and links to related resources.
- The PubMed service provides access to over 12 million MEDLINE citations and additional life sciences journals. The topic areas include medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences. Covers 1948-present