- HealthMap News of the World
- HealthMap Global provides current news on disease outbreaks around the world down to the county/city level. Updated as outbreaks are reported.
- Bad Bug Book
(Food & Drug Administration, the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, the USDA Food Safety Inspection Service, and the National Institutes of Health)
- Foodborne Pathogenic Microorganisms and Natural Toxins Handbook from the US FDA Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition. a Handbook about bacteria, viruses, protozoa produced by the FDA.
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)
- ICTV: International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses
(International Union of Microbiological Societies)
- Put Prevention Into Practice (PPIP)
(U.S. Preventive Services Task Force)
- This page provides tools and resources to improve the delivery of appropriate clinical preventive services. Includes Spanish language resources.
- World Health Organization
(World Health Organization)
- The History of Vaccines
(The College of Physicians of Philadelphia)
- The College of Physicians of Philadelphia has created The History of Vaccines to provide a living, changing chronicle of the compelling history of vaccination, from pre-Jennerian variolation practices, to the defeat of polio in the Western Hemisphere, to cutting-edge approaches to novel vaccines and vaccine delivery.
- Female Genital Pathology Index
- This site presents gross and microscopic pathology of the female genitalia.
- THE SURGEON GENERAL'S CALL TO ACTION TO PROMOTE SEXUAL HEALTH AND RESPONSIBLE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR
- Sexual Health