- Academic Search Premier
- Covers all academic and research disciplines in the sciences, social sciences and humanities in a collection of 8000+ journal titles. Citations and abstracts with some full text. Provided by the MUSC Library in partnership with PASCAL via EBSCO.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (PASCAL)
- Covers nursing and allied health primarily as well as other medical disciplines. Citations and abstracts with some full text. Provided by the MUSC Library in partnership with PASCAL and Collegiate DISCUS, via EBSCO.
- MEDLINE (OVID)
- MEDLINE contains references to articles in the health science and biomedical journals published world-wide. Topics include clinical and experimental medicine, basic sciences as related to medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacology, psychiatry, public health and veterinary medicine. Biological and physical sciences, humanities and information science as related to medicine and health care are also included.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (PASCAL)
- This database provides coverage of more than 550 full text journals, including more than 525 peer-reviewed titles. Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection covers topics such as emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods. Nearly every full text title included in this database is indexed in PsycINFO. This database is updated daily via EBSCOhost.
(American Psychological Association)
- PsycINFO is a database of psychological literature provided by the American Psychological Association. Updated weekly, this resource contains citations from journals, dissertations, and book chapters from the 1800’s to the present.
- The PubMed service provides access to over 12 million MEDLINE citations and additional life sciences journals. The topic areas include medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences. Covers 1948-present
- Virginia Henderson International Nursing Library
(Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), Honor Society of Nursing)
- Covers nursing. Citations and abstracts only of original research and conference presentations. Provided by Sigma Theta Tau International.