- Academic Search Premier
- Covers all academic and research disciplines in the sciences, social sciences and humanities in a collection of 8000+ journal titles. Citations and abstracts with some full text. Provided by the MUSC Library in partnership with PASCAL via EBSCO.
- ETOH: Alcohol and Alcohol Problem Science Database
- Covers alcohol research and related topics. Citations and abstracts only. Provided by the National institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (PASCAL)
- This database provides coverage of more than 550 full text journals, including more than 525 peer-reviewed titles. Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection covers topics such as emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods. Nearly every full text title included in this database is indexed in PsycINFO. This database is updated daily via EBSCOhost.
(American Psychological Association)
- PsycINFO is a database of psychological literature provided by the American Psychological Association. Updated weekly, this resource contains citations from journals, dissertations, and book chapters from the 1800’s to the present.
- The PubMed service provides access to over 12 million MEDLINE citations and additional life sciences journals. The topic areas include medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences. Covers 1948-present
- SAID - Substance Abuse Information Database
- This interactive database provides a one-stop source of information with summaries and full text of materials relating to workplace substance abuse issues. Employers can draw on them in establishing and maintaining a workplace substance abuse program.