Health Promotion & Wellness
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
(US Department of Health and Human Services)
- This web site from an office of the US Department of Health and Human Services provides a variety of resources, many of them full text, related to keeping United States citizens healthy.
- The National Health Information Center
- A health information referral service for health professionals and the general public
- National Center for Mental Health Promtion and Youth Violence Prevention
- This center provides technical assistance and training to school districts and communities receiving grants fro m the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services i Admininistration.
- National Wellness Institute
- This site is designed to provide health promotion & wellness professionals with resources & services. It includes online resources and a callendar of health observances. It also provides a link to a Speakers Bureau.
- American Association for Health Education
- Physical Activity and Health: A Report of the Surgeon General