- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
(Mapi Research Institute and National Cancer Institute, Milan)
- A database of Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes measures and instruments.
- National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials
(College of Education at Oklahoma State University.)
- Provides links to full text documents developed by rehabiliation educators, practioners and other professionals.
- National Rehabilitation Information Center
- This site provides materials for the public and researchers.
- Neuromuscular Disease Center
- This is an online textbook on many aspects of neuromuscular disease. It describes disease signs & symptoms as well as principles of evaluation.
- Rehabilitation Provider's Guide to Cultures of the Foreign-Born
- This is a set of monographs providing overviews of the cultures of selected groups of foreign born persons. These monographs are designed to help rehabilitation providers to integrate their services into the cultures.
- Health Psychology and Rehabilitation
- This site provides links to the practice of health psychology in medical and rehabilitation settings