- Exam Master Online
- EXAM MASTER is a board preparation and review tool for medical students, residents, practicing physicians, dental students, nursing students, pharmacy students and physician assistants students. Available from the MUSC Library.
- Food and Drug Administration
- Provides access to the FDA's information on human and animal drugs, vitamins, medical devices, radiologic health, biologics, and cosmetics.
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Provides links to pharmaceutical company homepages.
- A pharmaceutical terminology database of over 20,000 terms; provides meanings of pharmaceutical acronyms and abbreviations.
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)
- South Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- Boards of Pharmacy
- Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination
- Provides more than 8 hours of head-to-toe and system based physical examination techniques. Also contains 10 OSCE clinical skills videos.
- Multimedia (Images, Video and Audio)