- eJournals @ MUSC Library
- A searchable list of all online journals made available from the MUSC Library. Searchable by title or subject and browsable from an alphabetical list.
- eJournals @ USC
- Pharmacist's Letter
- Walmart makes Pharmacist\'s Letter available to you at no charge. Click on the link to begin the process.
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Journals
- Covers chemistry in 30 journals published by the American Chemical Society. Full text. Provided by the MUSC Library.
- BioMed Central
- The research articles are free fulltext. Other articles in BMC are abstracts only (or pay for fulltext by credit card).
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Cambridge University Press--Journals
- This site provides links to almost 1000 free medical journals. Some titles are free only after 1, 2 or 3 years.
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding
- Made available by MUHA Drug Information Center.
- MUSC Journals @ OVID
- 246 journals available in electronic full-text, including titles such as Circulation, Circulation Research, Stroke, Hypertension, Academic Medicine, Diagnostic Molecular Pathology, American Journal of Dermatopathology, Topics in Language Disorders, Shock, Menopause, and Journal of Hospice and Palliative Care.
- ScienceDirect provides a full-text database of more than 1000 scientific, technical & medical peer-reviewed journals. Fields covered include agricultural and biological sciences; arts and humanities; biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology; business, management and accounting; chemical engineering; chemistry; civil engineering; decision science; earth and planetary sciences; economics, econometrics and finance; energy and power; engineering and technology; environmental science; immunology and microbiology; materials science; mathematics; medicine; neuroscience; pharmacology, toxicology and pharmaceutics; physics and astronomy; psychology; and social science.