Biostatistics, Informatics & Epidemiology
- Includes a list of graduate programs in biostatistics.
- Biostatistics Resources on the Web
(Emory University, Department of Biostatistics)
- CDC WONDER
- Covers public health data including national health statistics. Mostly full text. Provided by the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- UC Atlas of Global Inequality
(University of California Santa Cruz Sociology Dept.)
- The Atlas of Global Inequality explores aspects of inequality using online, downloadable maps and graphics. All materials can be reproduced without charge if they are attributed to the UC Atlas of Global Inequality.
- Comprehensive Epidemiologic Data Resource
(U.S. Department of Energy)
- A digital collection of public use data sets.
- Office of Research & Statistics, South Carolina State Budget & Control Board
- This site provides statistical information about South Carolina. A wide variety of health statistics, including information about the supply of health professionals, is available. Some manipulation of data relating to inpatient discharges, emergency room visits, outpatient visits and health professionals allows you to tailor a report to a specific county or health care facility. Demographic information collected in South Carolina as well as data from the U.S. Census Bureau relating to South Carolina is included. Reports can be generated to provide information at the community and county levels.
- SEER Homepage
(National Cancer Institute)
- Homepage of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) from the National Cancer Institute.