Neurologic System & Diseases (Neurology)
- Whole Brain Atlas
(Keith A. Johnson, J. Alex Becker)
- An information resource of imaging of the the central nervous system, including magnetic resonance, x-ray computed tomography and nuclear medicine images.
- Drugs, Brains and Behavior
(C. Robin Timmons & Leonard W. Hamilton.)
- A textbook by C. Robin Timmons & Leonard W. Hamilton.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
(National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke)
- A division of the National Institutes of Health.
- National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center
(National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center)
- Neurosciences on the Internet
(Neil A. Busis, M.D.)
- A peer-reviewed broad-based site.
- Neuromuscular Disease Center
- This is an online textbook on many aspects of neuromuscular disease. It describes disease signs & symptoms as well as principles of evaluation.
- Neuropsychology and Behavioral Neuroscience
(University of Memphis and American Board of Professional Neuropsychology)
- This Web course is actually based on the integration of 6 pre-doctoral courses in neuropsychology. It begins with physiological psychology and brain behavior relationships which is available on the Web as Physiological Psychology In addition the outline of the training plan for neuropsychology at UM can be reviewed.
- MUSC free illustration/web design help
- MUSC Neurosciences offers assistance to faculty and staff for web design and graphic design and from illustrations for medical journals to educational animations for presentations. These services are provided at no cost to MUSC Neurosciences employees.