- AGing Integrated Database (AGID)
(Administration on Aging)
- This site provides a query system to search AoA-related data files and surveys. It allows the production of customized surveys.
- National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging (NACDA)
(National Institute on Aging)
- Provides access to to NACDA's electronic data on aging.
- Senior Care Resources
- The goal of this resource is to provide consumers with free online access to quality senior care information. A dedicated site for providing reliable senior care information on the topics of home health care, assisted living, care providers, hospice, reviews, answers to questions, and the ability to ask questions via a senior blog.
- SIMPLE Internal Medicine Cases
- SIMPLE (Simulated Internal Medicine Patient Learning Experience) is iInTIME''s virtual patient program for the Internal Medicine clerkship. If you are not registered through iIn Time, register as an institutional subscriber. You must use your MUSC email address to register. SIMPLE is made available through the MUSC College of Medicine.
- NIH SeniorHealth
- National Insitute on Aging
(National Insitute on Aging)
- Provides information on NIA research, training support, and health information.