- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Pulmonary Medicine
(AccessMedicine, Hanley & Welsh)
- Expert Panel Report 2: Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma
- From the Second Expert Panel on the Management of Asthma, National Institutes of Health.
- Health Benefits of Smoking Cessation: A Report of the Surgeon General
- Health Consequences of Smoking: A Report of the Surgeon General
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX Guide)
(Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT))
- This site provides a "decision support tool" providing information about the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Selected materials are free, others require a subscription.
- Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine
- Pulmonary Physiology
- Reducing Tobacco Use: A Report of the Surgeon General
- Smoking and Health in the Americas: A Report of the Surgeon General
- Women and Smoking: A Report of the Surgeon General