- Clinical Dermatology
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
(AccessMedicine, Wolff, Johnson & Suurmond)
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine
(AccessMedicine, Wolff et al.)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX Guide)
(Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT))
- This site provides a "decision support tool" providing information about the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Selected materials are free, others require a subscription.
- VisualDx is a visual clinical decision support software program. It provides access to 24,000 images to 1,200 visually identifiable diseases,drug reactions and infections. This point-of-care product allows one to build a patient-specific differential diagnosis through thousands of searchable clinical terms and diagnostic relationships.