- Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
(AccessMedicine, Wolff, Johnson & Suurmond)
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine
(AccessMedicine, Wolff et al.)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- VisualDx is a visual clinical decision support software program. It provides access to 24,000 images to 1,200 visually identifiable diseases,drug reactions and infections. This point-of-care product allows one to build a patient-specific differential diagnosis through thousands of searchable clinical terms and diagnostic relationships.