- Atlas of Diseases of the Kidney
(ISN Informatics Commission and NKF cyberNephrology, Schrier, ed.)
- Online textbook, 5 volumes. 1999 edition.
- Atlas of Renal Pathology-offline, being updated.
- This is a collection of images that can be downloaded for teaching purposes.
- Brenner & Rector's The Kidney
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX Guide)
(Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT))
- This site provides a "decision support tool" providing information about the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Selected materials are free, others require a subscription.
- Vander's Renal Physiology
(AccessMedicine, Eaton & Pooler)