- Approved Animal Drug Products (Green Book)
- The FDA Approved Animal Drug Products, (aka Green Book), is updated monthly by FDA’s Center for Veterinary Medicine.
- Cardiovascular Physiology
(AccessMedicine, Mohrman & Heller)
- Definition of Pain and Distress and Reporting Requirements for Laboratory Animals
- Endocrine Physiology
- Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Guide to the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- Mechanosensitivity in Cells and Tissues
(NCBI Bookshelf, Kamkin & Kiseleva)
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Disease. OMMBID.
(AccessMedicine, Scriver et al.)
- Pathophysiology of Disease
(AccessMedicine, McPhee, Lingappa & Ganong)
- Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology
- Vander's Renal Physiology
(AccessMedicine, Eaton & Pooler)