- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
- Electronic Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Evaluations
- Orange Book identifies drugs on the market that have been approved on the basis of safety and efficacy requirements instituted in 1962. Although the bioequivalence ratings are not binding under generic substitution laws, its primary purpose is to provide information to states regarding generic drugs as acceptable as candidates for substitution formularies.
- Goodman & Gilman's the Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics
(AccessMedicine, Gilman, Hardman & Limbird)
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- Approved Animal Drug Products (Green Book)
- The FDA Approved Animal Drug Products, (aka Green Book), is updated monthly by FDA’s Center for Veterinary Medicine.