- Approved Lists of Bacterial Names
(NCBI Bookshelf, Skerman, McGowan & Sneath)
- Blood Groups and Red Cell Antigens
(NCBI Boookshelf, Dean)
- Clinician's Pocket Reference
(AccessMedicine, Gomella & Haist)
- Concise Pathology
(AccessMedicine, Parakrama & Taylor)
- Helicobacter pylori Physiology and Genetics Edited by Harry LT Mobley, George L Mendz, and Stuart L Hazell.
(NCBI Bookshelf, Mobley, Mendz & Hazell)
- International Code of Nomenclature of Bacteria
(NCBI Bookshelf, Lapage et al.)
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- Pathophysiology of Disease: an Introduction to Clinical Medicine.
(AccessMedicine, McPhee, Lingappa & Ganong)
- Polymicrobial Diseases
(NCBI Bookshelf, Brogden & Guthmiller)
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Robbins and Cotran: Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods
(MDConsult, McPherson & Pincus, Henry)