- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Surgery
(AccessMedicine, Way & Doherty)
- Genetics for Surgeons
(NCBI Bookshelf, Morrison PJ & Spence AJ)
- Guide to Peripheral and Cerebrovascular Intervention
(NCBI Bookshelf, Bhatt DL)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice
- Schwartz's Principles of Surgery
(AccessMedicine, Brunicardi et al)
- Surgical Treatment, Evidence-based and Problem Oriented
(NCBI Bookshelf, Holzheimer & Mannick)