- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Otolaryngology--Head & Neck Surgery
- Current Surgical Diagnosis and Treatment
(AccessMedicine, Way & Doherty)
- Genetics for Surgeons
(NCBI Bookshelf, Morrison PJ & Spence AJ)
- Guide to Peripheral and Cerebrovascular Intervention
(NCBI Bookshelf, Bhatt DL)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX Guide)
(Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT))
- This site provides a "decision support tool" providing information about the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Selected materials are free, others require a subscription.
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- Operative Surgery Manual
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Schwartz Surgery Online, Schwartz's Principles of Surgery
(AccessMedicine, Brunicardi et al)
- Surgical Treatment, Evidence-based and Problem Oriented
(NCBI Bookshelf, Holzheimer & Mannick)