- Antiretroviral Resistance in Clinical Practice
(NCBI Bookshelf, Geretti, ed.)
- Approved Lists of Bacterial Names
(NCBI Bookshelf, Skerman, McGowan & Sneath)
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
(AccessMedicine, Klausner & Hook)
- Guide to Clinical Preventive Services
(U.S. Preventive Services Task Force)
- Provides recommendations on screening, counseling, and preventive medication topics and includes clinical considerations for each topic. Choose the Web version or the A-Z Index.
- Helicobacter pylori Physiology and Genetics Edited by Harry LT Mobley, George L Mendz, and Stuart L Hazell.
(NCBI Bookshelf, Mobley, Mendz & Hazell)
- Hepatitis C Viruses: Genomes and Molecular Biology
(NCBI Bookshelf, Tan)
- Immunology and Evolution of Infectious Disease
(NCBI Bookshelf, Frank)
- International Code of Nomenclature of Bacteria
(NCBI Bookshelf, Lapage et al.)
- Intolerable Burden of Malaria II: What's New, What's Needed
(NCBI Bookshelf, Breman, Alilio & Mills)
- Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg's Medical Microbiology
(AccessMedicine, Brooks, Butel & Morse)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX Guide)
(Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT))
- This site provides a "decision support tool" providing information about the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Selected materials are free, others require a subscription.
- Long: Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Medical Epidemiology
(AccessMedicine, Greenberg et al.)
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- New Releases in Preventive Services
(Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- Polymicrobial Diseases
(NCBI Bookshelf, Brogden & Guthmiller)
- Red Book: Report of the Committee on Infectious Disease
(American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee on Infectious Disease)
(NCBI Bookshelf, Coffin, Hughes, & Varmus)
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Smallpox and Vaccinia, Chapt. 6 of Vaccines
- Only Chapter 6: Smallpox and Vaccinia, is available for this book.
- Travelers' Health Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Typhoid Fever & Other Salmonella Infection
(Huckstep, RL; E&S Livingstone Ltd)
- Navigate to the middle of the page and select Typhoid Fever & Other Salmonella Infection