- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology
(AccessMedicine, DeCherney & Nathan)
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
(AccessMedicine, Klausner & Hook)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX Guide)
(Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT))
- This site provides a "decision support tool" providing information about the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Selected materials are free, others require a subscription.
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- Williams Gynecology
(AccessMedicine, Schorge et al.)
- Williams Obstetrics
(AccessMedicine, Cunningham et al.)
- Gabbe: Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 5th ed.
- Lentz: Comprehensive Gynecology, 6th ed.
- Global Library of Women's Medicine
- This is a FREE resource designed to support the medical profession in their care of women – made possible by over 750 expert clinicians who are generously providing their contributions without any remuneration and by the publishers who have paid personally for the creation of this site in the memory of their daughter, Abigail. It has full recent eBooks, chapters and article about women\'s health.