- Vaughan & Asbury's General Ophthalmology
(AccessMedicine, Riordan-Eva & Whitcher)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX Guide)
(Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT))
- This site provides a "decision support tool" providing information about the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Selected materials are free, others require a subscription.
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- WEBVISION; the Organization of the Retina and Visual System
(NCBI Bookshelf, Kolb, Fernandez and Nelson)