- McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus 2.0 on AccessMedicine
- Differential diagnosis, disease information, disease comparisons covering over 15,000 disease manifestations such as symptoms, labs, ECG, X-ray, CT-Scan, MRI, Ultrasound, pathology, microbiology results and more.
- Screening Physical Exam
- From Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine, this site includes descriptions and pictures of common physical diagnostic tests and observations.
- Department of Pathology On Line Case Studies
- Developed by the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Department of Pathology, this site provides a large collection of cases covering many areas. Indexes by patient history and diagnosis are available.
- Auscultation Assistant
- This site is designed to help students identify heart and breath sounds.
- Practical Guide to Clinical Medicine
- This educational site is aimed at medical students and other health care professionals. It is designed as a comphrehensive physical examination and clinical education site. Authored by Charlie Goldberg, MD ath the UCSD School of Medicine, San Diego, California.
- The Rational Clinical Examination Series: evidence-based clinical diagnosis
- Bedside Diagnosis
- This is an annotated bibliography of literature on physical examination and interviewing. Authored by Schneiderman and Peixoto.
- Medical Algorithms Project
- This site includes over 6100 algorithms useful in healthcare. It is free but requires registration.
- Lange Case Files™
- Clinical cases for study.
- Interpretation of Lab Test Profiles
- This site serves as a reference to assist in interpreting the multiparameter blood chemistry and hematology profiles offered by most laboratories. It is authorored by Ed Uthman, MD.
- Rare Diseases Database: Find Zebra
- Created and compiled by The Rare Disease Information Retrieval
Project; Technical University of Denmark, DTU Informatics,
University of Copenhagen, Department of Computer Science. An index around 30,000 medical articles focused on rare and genetic diseases that are freely available on the internet. The articles are collected from many sources. Free text searching.