- Center for Instructional Support
- This site provides resources to educators in all health professionals. Teaching resource and professional development links are included.
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
- Includes lists of accredited programs for all types: clinical doctorate, master\'s, baccalaureate, associate, diploma, and practical. It also includes candidate programs and an accreditation manual.
- New England Journal of Medicine Videos in Clinical Medicine
- This resource links to videos intended to help students, trainees, and younger physicians to learn procedural techniques from experienced colleagues. Videos are part of the New England Journal of Medicine and are indexed in MEDLINE/PubMed.
- Nurse Author & Editor
- A quarterly online publication offering advice on writing, editing and reviewing.
- Nursing Education
(American Association of Colleges of Nursing Nursing Education)
- Nursing Schools and Education Page
- RNstudents.com: Nursing Resources