Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- Cytogenetics Gallery
- This site provides microscopic images of chromosomes and how chromosomal abnormalities are identified. From the Department of Pathology, University of Washington.
- Department of Pathology On Line Case Studies
- Developed by the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Department of Pathology, this site provides a large collection of cases covering many areas. Indexes by patient history and diagnosis are available.
- Female Genital Pathology Index
- This site presents gross and microscopic pathology of the female genitalia.
- Interpretation of Lab Test Profiles
- This site serves as a reference to assist in interpreting the multiparameter blood chemistry and hematology profiles offered by most laboratories. It is authorored by Ed Uthman, MD.
- Medical Product Safety Network (MedSun)
(U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health)
- This site is an adverse event reporting program of the U.S. Food and Drug Administrationís Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH). It report problems related to medical and and laboratory devices.
- National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center
(National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center)
- This page is a meta-site of pathology links. It includes resources for all aspects of pathology and is designed as an educational tool for the pathologist.