- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion: Chronic Disease Prevention
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- This CDC site provide information about diseases, prevention and programs relating to chronic health problems.
- Community Health & Chronic Disease Prevention
- This site provides links to programs in South Carolina designed to improve the health status of the state’s citizens.
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
(Mapi Research Institute and National Cancer Institute, Milan)
- A database of Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes measures and instruments.
- Nurses' Health Study
- This site presents the publications, newsletters and questionnaires of the Nurses' Health Study, one of the largest prospective investigations of the risk factors for major chronic diseases in women.