Genetic and Rare Conditions
- Genetic & Rare Conditions
- support groups & information compiled by the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Genetics Home Reference
- from NLM: "consumer information about genetic conditions and the genes responsible for those conditions"
- NORD: National Organization for Rare Disorders
(National Organization for Rare Disorders)
- This web site provides a database of abstracts describing rare disorders. More extensive reports and articles can be ordered online for a fee. Also provides news, a database of organizations and and orphan drug list.
- Office of Rare Diseases, National Institutes of Health
(National Institutes of Health)
- This site provides information about rare diseases and orphan drugs.
- Specific Genetic Disorders
- from the National Human Genome Research Institute