- Association of Clinicians for the Underserved
- Ending Chronic Homelessness for Persons with Serious Mental Illnesses and Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorders: Blueprint for Change
(SAMHSA: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
- Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities
(National Cancer Institute)
- This site from the National Cancer Institute provides resources for the health professional as well as the public. It lists upcoming meetings and initiatives of the Center.
- Health Disparities Community Solutions Database
(American Public Health Association)
- Contains descriptions of projects and interventions designed to ameliorate health disparities. Includes ongoing projects and those that have been discontinued.
- MUSC Initiatives to Eliminate Health Disparities in South Carolina
- This site describes initiatives at the Medical University of South Carolina dealing with health disparities in South Carolina. It includes county health profiles.
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Provider's Guide to Quality & Culture
(Management Sciences for Health (MSH))
- This site provides information about health disparities among various ethnic groups and pointers for dealing with cultural differences. It includes exercises for self teaching, audio commentaries and resources for cultural competence in health care organizations. This site is a joint project of Management Sciences for Health (MSH), the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration and the Bureau of Primary Health Care.