- A legal research tool from the GSA Office of General Counsel.
- U.S. Constitution
- with annotations is available as a joint venture of the GPO and U. S. Senate.
- United States Code
- Select the United States Code from the alphabetical list of resources on this page.
- Supreme Court of the United States - Official web site
- United States Courts
- National Center for State Courts
- Founded by U.S. chief justice Warren E. Burger, The NCSC is a nonprofit organization that promotes justice through leadership and service to the state courts. Through numerous programs and divisions, the NCSC is committed to improving the administration of justice in the United States and abroad through research, education, consulting and information services.
- Municipal Codes
- Codes from localities in all fifty states.
- FindLaw/Legal Practice Information
- Links to sites with sample forms.
- Contains sample legal forms, some free, some for a fee.
- Legal Resources for Senior Citizens
- a web site where senior citizens, their families, attorneys, social workers, and financial planners, can access information about Elder Law, Medicare, Medicaid, estate planning, trusts and the rights of the elderly and disabled.
- FindLaw provides access to a comprehensive online library of legal resources for use by legal professionals, consumers and small businesses. Visitors to the FindLaw site will find a broad array of features that include Web search utilities, cases and codes, supreme court decisions, and legal news.
- Health Hippo
- Describes a variety of policy & regulatory materials related to health care.
- Florida State University
- US legislation, regulation, rules and cases, and other sources on health law & policy.
- Pam Pohly's Toolbox for Health Managers & Administrators
- This site provides links to articles, information and other sites pertinent to managers and administrators working in healthcare.
- Legal Information Institute (LII)
(Cornell University Law School)
- Another comprehensive website for legal resources, including US and international laws, employment, consultants, calendar of legal events, and news.
- Employment Screening Service
- ook for criminal history, credit, driving reports. Requires a subscription and signing a contract.
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Locator
- West Legal Directory Find a Lawyer
- Legal Research on the Web
(Washburn School of Law)
- One of the nation's leading Internet legal research portals. Created and maintained by the Washburn University School of Law. Includes state, international, and federal resources and links to directories, books, magazines, newsletters.