- Oxford Pain Internet Site
- This site includes professional and personal information. Includes systematic reviews with pain as the outcome. Provides overviews of pain syndromes and therapeutic options.
- Pain & Policy Studies Group
- This site from the University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center is designed to offer public access to information about pain relief and public policy. It is designed for groups both public and professional.
- Partners Against Pain
- This site includes materials for professionals, patients & their caregivers and health systems. For the health professional the site includes pain assessment forms & scales, consent & treatment forms and CME.
- This site, from Beth Israel Medical Center, includes resources for the patient and the professional. In the professional section, a downloadable PowerPointŪ presentation "Topics in Pain Management: A Slide Compendium" is offered.
- Pain and the Law
- This website developed by Saint Louis University and the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics addresses many legal issues surrounding pain and it's treament. It provides links to statutes and regulations and malpractice & civil actions.
- This education site for professionals includes book reviews, online continuing education, interviews with leaders in the pain management field and a clinical roundtable.
- American Pain Society
- This American Pain Society web page provides news links, professional guidelines, research links and a public policy monitor.
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
(Mapi Research Institute and National Cancer Institute, Milan)
- A database of Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes measures and instruments.